Total commitment to achieving Zero Harm accross all our operations
NO ILL HEALTH
NO INCIDENT IN OUR SITES
ZERO HARM VISION
We believe that our long-term success depends upon the ability to keep our workforce, suppliers and subcontractors, the public and the environment safe and we set up the highest safety standards in order to trusted by our customers.
- To have sustainability Human Resources and protection of the Environment at the centre of our business activities.
- Always execute the site activities for the project with great responsibility caring for the Environment.
- Be supportive to the customers in relation with safety requirements.
- Consider and treat Health equally like safety.
- Eliminate and reduce risks to the safety of all the people.
CYTECO SAFETY RULES
- Be fit for the work.
- Always be familiar and aware of the job before entering the site.
- Report all unsafe conditions and incidents.
- Do not accept to carry out work if you consider is not safe & “REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY”.
A healthy workforce is more productive and we are fully committed to protecting the physical and mental health of our people. Cyteco is participating in national and international Training Courses in order to reinforce the knowledge and professional capability of our staff and workers.